[R] Function for running a sign test

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 12:20:21 CEST 2011

Your search skills need some work: going to rseek.org and searching
for "sign test" turned up several functions. Without more information on
your problem, I have no idea which is better for you, or if they're all
good.

Although googling for R "sign test" returned both several functions and
a website stating authoritatively that "there is no R function for the
sign test," so its all a matter of your chosen authority, I suppose.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org