[R] Plot map by region using kasc and adehabitat

Alex Olssen alex.olssen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 03:39:22 CEST 2011

Dear R-help,

I have a raster map which has a measure of profitability of land by
parcel over several regions of geographic aggregation (think of
counties).  This data is stored in an ASCII file.  If I type

plot(profit)

I get a raster map of profit per parcel for all regions.  I want to
plot separate maps for each county.  I used kasc to combine the profit
map with a county map from a separate ASCII file.

data.kasc <- as.kasc(list(profit, county))

Can anyone help me plot profit maps for each county separately?

Kind regards,
Alex