[R] Cannot allocate vector of size x

Rubén Roa rroa at azti.es
Wed Sep 21 12:01:58 CEST 2011

Check one of the examples in

?try

It has this heading:

## run a simulation, keep only the results that worked.

If your system is Windows, you can also try to increase the memory available for one application, in order to avoid the problem.
Do a search for "3GB switch"

HTH

Dr. Ruben H. Roa-Ureta
Senior Researcher, AZTI Tecnalia,
Marine Research Division,
Txatxarramendi Ugartea z/g, 48395, Sukarrieta,
Bizkaia, Spain