[R] chippeakanno package: "getAllPeakSequence" problem

Nico902 descostes at ciml.univ-mrs.fr
Wed Sep 21 17:08:05 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I am using the package ChIPpeakAnno, and I have a problem with the function
getAllPeakSequence. This is related to object oriented programming I think,
I have the following message:

> peaksWithSequences <- getAllPeakSequence(peakList, upstream = 100,
> downstream = 100, genome = Hsapiens)
Error in validObject(.Object) :
  invalid class "GRanges" object: superclass "Sequence" not defined in the
environment of the object's class

Is the error coming from my configuration or from the code? I do not know
many things about OOP in R.

Thanks.