[R] comparing factor and value data (rather offtopic)

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Fri Sep 23 16:56:28 CEST 2011

Dear all

I have a bit off topic question. I need to compare some measured values
with people's subjective estimation (was not done yet). Before I start the
experiment I would like to consult some appropriate literature.

Basically I will have several samples and several people can evaluate all
samples. They can e.g. rank samples according to some feature orthey can
do something else.

Can I simply compare the average ranks with measured value? Where to look
for some info about planing such experiment and evaluating results?

Thanks for any hint.
Petr