[R] Handling Missing Data

David Cross d.cross at tcu.edu
Sun Sep 25 20:18:34 CEST 2011

Here is my problem: I have saved ten variables as an R binary file (using save). Now, when I load the file (using load), I have access to each of the variables individually (as objects), but not to all ten variables as a set.  The reason this is important is that I want to clean the data of all cases with missing values before doing my analyses, and I can't see a way to do this without referring to the entire data set as a whole.  I am sure I am missing something fairly simple, but just can't see it.

TIA

David Cross
d.cross at tcu.edu
www.davidcross.us