[R] Wind roses with circular package

Adrienne Wootten amwootte at ncsu.edu
Fri Sep 30 16:22:27 CEST 2011

R-listers,

My colleagues and I are working on wind roses using station
information and we have a question regarding the plotting of rings of
the wind rose (see attached for example).

What we would like to do is to add an extra frequency ring to the wind
rose, so it goes up to 15% for instance and that none of the pedals
going beyond the outside frequency ring.  Anyone have ideas on how to
do this?

The package used is the circular package.  Thanks in advance!

--
Adrienne Wootten
Graduate Research Assistant