[R] Possibly more coefficients?

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 01:30:12 CEST 2012

I saw this earlier; double-posting is discouraged. If you don't get a
reply, it's more likely that you wrote a poorly-formed question than
that nobody saw it.

For instance, this is not a reproducible example, and we know nothing
about your data, so nobody can judge whether the results you're
getting are reasonable, or if there's a way to get more information.

That  makes your question unanswerable. If you want an answer, you'll
need to follow the posting guide and provide the requested
reproducible example.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee