[R] list assignment syntax?

ivo welch ivo.welch at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 01:29:48 CEST 2012

I finally got around to posting my list of R gripes on a blog at
http://ivo-welch.blogspot.com/2012/04/r-annoyances-and-gripes.html .
I did put in some time, but I do not expect anyone to read it.  it was
more for myself.  still, if you are curious, I would love to hear
where I got it wrong and where I got it right.

regards,

/iaw
----
Ivo Welch (ivo.welch at gmail.com)