[R] logistic regression

Melrose2012 melissa.patrician at stonybrook.edu
Wed Apr 4 05:04:42 CEST 2012

No, this is related to my own data.

Yes, 'fflies' the dataset - here I am working with two columns:  # of fruit
flies alive vs # of days these flies are alive.

There is no error, it's just that the best-fit line does not plot nicely on
top of my data (see figure attached).
http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4530804/fflies1.jpeg

I then tried to log the raw data as follows and plot:
log.living <- log(fflies$living)
plot(log.living~fflies$day,xlab="Number of Days",ylab="Number of Fruit
Flies",main="Number of Living Fruit Flies vs Day",pch=16)
http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4530804/fflies2.jpeg

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.  I am new to R, so
I'm sorry for my "beginner's ignorance" in learning this program!  :-)

Cheers,
Melissa