[R] spaghetti plots in R

uday uday_143_4u at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 18:24:55 CEST 2012

Hi Liviu ,
now I can see that function but the problem is that its only applicable for
single data frame. as I wrote in my first post that I got 2 different matrix
with same dimensions ( 3x 12 here in example) , so if I plot normal plot
using plot function
plot(ak[1,],pre[1,],type="l")
lines(ak[2,],pre[2,],type="l",col="red")

but every files contains more than 1000 observations.
Is it possible to use this function for two different matrix data ?

if yes then please let me know how to do it .

Thanks
Uday