[R] recover lost global function

Sam Steingold sds at gnu.org
Wed Apr 4 23:15:12 CEST 2012

> * Duncan Murdoch <zheqbpu.qhapna at tznvy.pbz> [2012-04-04 17:00:32 -0400]:
>
> There's no warning when you mask a function with a non-function at top
> level, and little need for one, because R does the right search based on
> the fact that you're making a function call:

> [1] 1
>> c(1,2)
> [1] 1 2

why then am I getting these warnings from cmpfile?

Note: no visible global function definition for 'all'
Note: no visible global function definition for 'all'
Note: no visible global function definition for 'all'
Note: no visible global function definition for 'all'
Note: no visible global function definition for 'all'
Note: no visible global function definition for 'all'
Note: no visible global function definition for 'all'
Note: no visible global function definition for 'all'
Note: no visible global function definition for 'all'
Note: no visible global function definition for 'all'

I did overwrite all to a data frame, but it only appears in a function
position all(...) in the file being compiled.

--
Sam Steingold (http://sds.podval.org/) on Ubuntu 11.10 (oneiric) X 11.0.11004000
http://www.childpsy.net/ http://mideasttruth.com http://truepeace.org