[R] Bloomberg API functions BAddPeriods Binterpol Bcountperiods in RBloomberg

John Laing john.laing at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 13:43:14 CEST 2012

Hello,

These functions are not available in RBloomberg. As far as I can tell,
Bloomberg does not expose these functions in the general API; they are
specific to the Excel version.

R has other mechanisms for performing date arithmetic, both in the
Date class and the POSIXct/POSIXlt classes. This won't help with
calendar conventions, but it's a start. Also, R's approx function can
be used for interpolation.

HTH,
John