[R] identify with mfcol=c(1,2)

Greg Snow 538280 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 22:37:39 CEST 2012

I tried your code, first I removed the reference to the global
variable data$Line, then it works if I finish identifying by either
right clicking (I am in windows) and choosing stop, or using the stop
menu.  It does as you say if I press escape or use the stop sign
button (both stop the whole evaluation rather than just the
identifying).