[R] How do I get a rough quick utility plot of a time series?

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 22:18:33 CEST 2012

This still isn't reproducible -- when I said use dput() I meant it.

x <- data.frame(x = 1:5, y = letters[1:5], z = factor(sample(1:3,5,
TRUE))) # complicated
dput(x) # Easy to copy and paste.

Also, what package is the linearizeTime function from? I'm having
trouble finding it on CRAN.

If you can dput() the exact object you want to plot, we can help you.

Michael