[R] Repeated measures in BiodiversityR

ecardinal etienne.cardinal.1 at ulaval.ca
Fri Apr 6 18:31:38 CEST 2012

Hi,
I intend to use the BiodiversityR package to perfom community analyses. I
will do ordination analyses and diversity comparisons (e.g. accumulation
curves, etc.).

I have repeated measures of plots and want to control for it when performing
analyses. I have not decided yet which analysis I will precisely use, but I
am concerned about using the right sample unit. All I can see right now
would be to have an 'environmental variable' standing for the plot name...

I can't find any mention of 'repeated measures' in the Tree Diversity
Analysis book or  R documentation provided for the package. Does anyone have
references where I could learn more about this?

Thanks a lot.
Cheers,
EC