[R] How do Sweave users collaborate with Word users?

Alexander Shenkin ashenkin at ufl.edu
Sun Apr 8 18:31:52 CEST 2012

This sounds neat, and I wish you the best of luck with it.  While I'm
sure it'll be great for folks who are already curious enough to dive
into Sweave or knitr, my guess is that coaxing collaborators into using
markdown with SVN or GIT instead of passing around a Word file with
Track Changes is going to be a tough sell, to put it lightly.

I'll keep my eyes out for emerging sweave/knitr <-> word solutions (note
the double arrow), but sounds like manual change-synchronization is the
only game in town right now, alas.

Thanks,
Allie