[R] independent set function from graph package

Diogo Alagador alagador at isa.utl.pt
Sun Apr 8 20:30:19 CEST 2012

Dear all,

I have been using the graph package until last week, especially the functions
independence.number and largest.independent.vertex.sets. This weekend
I formatted my hard disk and when trying to install packages I
noticied that graph package is no longer on R repository although can
be accessed from the BioConductor website. However, neither graph or
RBGL packages have the above mentioned functions.
Moreover the graph packages in archive are source files and I am
experimenting some troubles installing it.
Anyone knows where I can access functions to find the largest
independent set in graphs?

Greetings,

Diogo