[R] Michaelson-Morley Speed of Light Data

Křištof Želechovski yecril71pl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 06:43:16 CEST 2012

"The classical data of Michaelson and Morley on the speed of light"

Can you provide more information about the data?  How were they obtained,
etc.?  I do not have the book "Genstat Primer" and the nearest location where
it is available is University of York which is rather far from my location.

Note that the data for the Michelson-Morley experiments [1] consist of 6
experiments of 17 runs each, not of 5 series of 20 runs each.

Best regards,
Christopher Yeleighton

___
[1] <URL: