[R] how to save multiple work space

ya xinxi813 at 163.com
Wed Apr 11 10:31:32 CEST 2012

Hi Petr and Michael,

Thank you very much for the response.

It worked! Now I can use multiple R sessions simultaneously, I just need
to save their workspace separately. And If I want those objects in the
single session, I just load them all in this session, and save the
workspace again together:)

Thank you very much. This save me lots of time!

Best regards,

ya