[R] 7 arguments passed to .Internal(identical) which requires 6

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 15:08:50 CEST 2012

Well, obviously the interface to .Internal(identical) changed between
2.13.x and 2.15 -- as, ?.Internal says: Only true R wizards should
even consider using this function...

Anyways, find where you use it in your script and then we can help --
there's not much we can do without seeing the relevant line of code.

Michael