[R] General question on the message with "non zero exit status"

Chel Hee Lee gnustats at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 12:05:03 CEST 2012

I have a general question how to understand the message with "non-zero exit
status" when new package is installed. Based on my experience, this message
implies a package dependence. Am I correct to understand this message? Are
there anyone who can provide some reference or explain details about the
message with "non zero exit status"?

I very appreciate for your kindness in advance.