[R] Organizations where IT has approved the use of R software

David Smith david at revolutionanalytics.com
Thu Apr 12 21:52:36 CEST 2012

It's hard to respond without making it seem like an advertisement for
Revolution Analytics, but helping companies and government
organizations standardize on R (specifically, Revolution R) for data
analysis is something we specialize in. The (partial) list of our
customers using Revolution R at

http://www.revolutionanalytics.com/aboutus/our-customers.php

may be useful fodder for your IT group, as may be this list of
applications companies have done with R:

http://www.revolutionanalytics.com/what-is-open-source-r/companies-using-r.php

The section on the Revolutions blog that Michael Weylandt pointed to
(http://blog.revolutionanalytics.com/applications/) may also be useful
to you.

If you'd like to contact me directly, I'd be happy to connect you with
some folks here at Revolution Analytics that can provide direct help
on getting R adopted at your organization.

Hope this is useful to you,
# David Smith

--
David M Smith <david at revolutionanalytics.com>