[R] Michaelson-Morley Speed of Light Data

Křištof Želechovski yecril71pl at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 00:04:48 CEST 2012

Dnia czwartek, 12 kwietnia 2012 08:51:06 Michael Friendly pisze:
> The same data, with the proper citations to Michelson(1882) and
> Stigler(1977) are contained in the HistData package as data(Michelson)
> See
> library(HistData)
> example(Michelson)

That is not much of relief, given that this particular data is used in the
introductory session, giving the R adepts their first WTF moment.

Well, maybe not the first, but the first that cannot be easily dismissed ("you
do not know THAT?").

filepath <- system.file("data", "morley.tab" , package="datasets")

Morley who?

Chris