[R] How to rank vectors based on their elements?

Sun Apr 15 07:53:47 CEST 2012

This question is too vague. There are probably an infinite number of ways to rank them. Are apples better than bananas? Is the second element of the vector more important than the third? By how much?
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing