[R] (no subject)

Fino Fontana finofontana at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 22:18:22 CEST 2012

Thanks David, for helping out. Works great. A question about your added lines of code:

with opar <- par(mar=c(8,3,2,2)) your are setting the margins, and you store them in opar
next,  par(opar) does nothing, I think because it just sets the same margins again.

shouldn't this be something like the following:

opar <- par( 'all graphics parameter') # store all current graphic parameters (in correct R language of course)
par(mar=c(8,3,2,2) # set new margins
barplot(...)
par(opar) # restore former graphics parameters.

Regards,
Fino