[R] Cluster Analysis

David L Carlson dcarlson at tamu.edu
Mon Apr 16 19:17:58 CEST 2012

At the R command prompt
?kmeans (for info on the R equivalent to FASTCLUS)
?hclust (for info on the R equivalent to CLUSTER)

Install package clusterSim
and look at function index.G1 for the Calinski-Harabasz pseudo F-statistic

David L Carlson
Associate Professor of Anthropology
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-4352