[R] Effeciently sum 3d table

David A Vavra davavra at verizon.net
Mon Apr 16 20:52:42 CEST 2012

Thanks Greg,

I think this may be what I'm after but the documentation for it isn't
particularly clear. I hate it when someone documents a piece of code saying
it works kinda like some other code (running elsewhere, of course) making
the tacit assumption that everybody will immediately know what that means
and implies.

I'm sure I'll understand it once I know what it is trying to say. :) There's
an item in the examples which may be exactly what I'm after.

DAV