[R] normal distribution assumption for multi-level modelling

Cecile De Cat c.decat at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Apr 19 15:49:20 CEST 2012

Thanks.   I appreciate this isn't strictly an R question and will
pursue on another list.

The procedure I followed was inspired from
@article{
   Author = {Baayen, R. Harald and Milin, Petar},
   Title = {Analysing Reaction Times},
   Journal = {International Journal of Psychological Research},
   Volume = {3},
   Number = {2},
   Pages = {12--28},
      Year = {2010} }