[R] Re : Sort out number on value

Pascal Oettli kridox at ymail.com
Fri Apr 20 12:37:15 CEST 2012

HI,

x[x>20]

Regards.

----- Mail original -----
De : Yellow <s1010265 at student.hsleiden.nl>
À : r-help at r-project.org
Cc :
Envoyé le : Vendredi 20 avril 2012 19h26
Objet : [R] Sort out number on value

Can anyone help me maybe with a question I can seem to find an answer on.

I have this: x = c(1, 5, 70, 53, 7, 29, 75, 37, 30, 11)

And I would like to have the numbers above 20 selected out.
But I can't find what code I need for that....
I tried sort(), but then I can't fill in I only need those above 20.