[R] Manually reconstructing arima model from coefficients

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 14:03:19 CEST 2012

Ahh, I understand -- unfortunately, I'm not aware of an easy way to do
this so you'll have to hack your own: this doesn't look too hard
however, if you call

getAnywhere(predict.Arima)

you can get the prediction scheme R uses. It seems that most of the
heavy lifting is already in C so you'd probably be best served by
simply updating the residuals series.

Michael