[R] Re : Sort out number on value

Yellow s1010265 at student.hsleiden.nl
Fri Apr 20 14:31:31 CEST 2012

I found out something strange when I used the same thing on another data
file.

In a excel file I have same data too and there I asked in a certain column
what values where above the 7.5. Result: 206.
Now I have done the same thing in R and I get as result: 400.

My code:
# Find values above 7.5.
C = x[x => 7.5]

# Calculate length.
number = length[C]

# print outcome
number

Or could it have something to do that I have calculated the log2 value from
a value dat was like: 7.84394 -01 However I don't think that was the problem
since I cheaked the first 10 log2 values, and they where correct.

I just don't understand why the answer is now higer, 400 and not 206.....