[R] Package "demography" - calculating percentiles of survival probabilities distribution

jolo999 jonas.lorson at ebs.de
Fri Apr 20 22:13:26 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am using the package "demography" from Rob Hyndman for the
Lee-Carter-Model. It is an amazing powerful tool but I am struggling with
one issue:

I want to compute different percentiles of the survival probability
distribution derived from the Lee-Carter-Forecast (e.g. the 50%tile,
60%tile, 75%tile and 99%tile) for each of the next 10 years. Is there any
possibility to retrieve these "attachment points"?

I am sure the package possess this functionality but I didn't find any way
to calculate percentile values.

Hope you can help me!

Thanks

Jonas