[R] how to cut files from any folder to another folder?

Sun Apr 22 18:26:21 CEST 2012

The cut/copy/paste paradigm is not common in programmed file manipulation under various operating systems... due to cross-platform compatibility, be prepared to work on files with a copy(=duplicate)/remove approach.

?files

                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing