[R] take data from a file to another according to their correlation coefficient

jeff6868 geoffrey_klein at etu.u-bourgogne.fr
Tue Apr 24 15:08:42 CEST 2012

Hi again Rui,

I tested your script as you wrote it with my examples, it works perfectly!
It seems to be exactly what I'm trying to do.
I just have a question about your function na.fill.
When I'm trying to apply your script to my data, it doesn't work. I think
it's because in your example, you already open the data.frames in your list.
But in my case, these data.frames are in different files (as I have 70
files). I'm trying to apply your function na.fill on a list.files.
That's why I think it tells me: "Error dans x$data : $ operator is invalid
for atomic vectors"
I tried like this: x[,2] but it doesn't work too: "incorrect number of
dimensions".
How can I do exactly the same for na.fill, but by calling a file (according
to the name of the file) and not directly a data.frame like you (s1,s2,s3)?