[R] Number of lines in analysis after removed missings

Marc Schwartz marc_schwartz at me.com
Tue Apr 24 16:28:15 CEST 2012

I might just also note that what Eiko is doing is essentially forward stepwise selection and would recommend he do some searching on the perils of using stepwise (especially forward) variable selection methods.

Might also want to look into multiple imputation approaches relative to dealing with missing data.

Regards,

Marc Schwartz