[R] Errors Updating Libraries (2.15)

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 21:45:15 CEST 2012

For the ones you named, you should be able to install them from source
pretty easily:

 system.time(install.packages(c("plyr","reshape2","stringr"), type = "source"))

takes me about 20 seconds. plyr does have some compiled code though so
you might need tools. The other two are all interpreted code so you
won't need much.

Michael