[R] [pROC] roc.test returns "NA" p-value...

O ohseok.kim at usc.edu
Wed Apr 25 09:28:44 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am comparing two ROC curves with bootstraping.  However, some runs return
"p-value = NA," and I have no clue why.

Is this anyhow related to like sample size or no sufficient numbers of
bootstraping?  I used the default value (i.e. boot.n=2000), and the number
of observations are quite big since I am comparing maps (e.g., the largest
has more than 9 million observations).

It'd would be great if someone could explain why this is happening.

With thanks,
OK