[R] take data from a file to another according to their correlation coefficient

jeff6868 geoffrey_klein at etu.u-bourgogne.fr
Wed Apr 25 11:39:12 CEST 2012

Seems to work great!

I have a last question (or 2) for you about it, and I will leave you alone
afterwords, I promise :)

I tested your function process.all for the automatization. It seems to be
OK.
It's just when I'd like to save the filled data files.
If I name process.all, for example:  test <- process.all(lst, corr2008)
and I save it: write.table(test, ...)
and I check the test file, It has filled my data but all the files from
"lst" are in one file (the columns are: ST001, ST001_time, ST002,
ST002_time, ..... (with ST001 for station 1 for example)).
How can I cut these files and save them automatically (one file for ST001,
another for ST002, ...) according to these columns names?

And it is possible in your script to take the second best correlated station
data instead of the best one, if there are NAs in this best correlated
station at the same lines with the NA gaps of the station to fill?

Thanks again for all your help. If you come one day in France near the Alps
or Chamonix (where I'm working), just tell me. I'll pay you some beers or a
restaurant! You deserve it ^^
By the way, where do my rescuer come from? Are you a statistician?

Geoffrey