[R] Add attributes to igraph vector by name, not index

Gábor Csárdi csardi at rmki.kfki.hu
Thu Apr 26 15:54:49 CEST 2012

Hi,

you can iterate over the vertices, but it'll be probably slow. The
best solution is to create the graph directly  from the data frame(s)
containing all structure and attribute data. See the
graph.data.frame() function for this.

Btw. it might be worth to post your igraph related questions to the
igraph-help mailing list if you don't get an answer here, (sadly) I am
not reading R-help frequently any more. See http://igraph.sf.net.

Best,
Gabor

Gabor Csardi <csardi at rmki.kfki.hu>     MTA KFKI RMKI