[R] take data from a file to another according to their correlation coefficient

jeff6868 geoffrey_klein at etu.u-bourgogne.fr
Thu Apr 26 17:40:41 CEST 2012

Hello Rui,

For the write.table, it's OK!
And for the second one (for the 2nd best correlation) seems to work great!
You're too strong ^^
I have to check a bit more to be sure, but it seems to do it!

If you come in the Alps, it will be more liqueurs such as Chartreuse or
Génépi (from mountain plants) if you know them. I'll offer you one bottle if
you come one day. I could even send it to you in portugal if you want.
Thanks a lot again for all.

Geoffrey