[R] TikzDevice

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Fri Apr 27 08:47:58 CEST 2012

On 27/04/2012 06:24, arun wrote:
> Dear R'ers,
>
> I have trouble installing tikzDevice in Ubuntu.  When I use install.packages("tikzDevice"), it gives error message:
>
> ERROR: dependency ‘filehash’ is not available for package ‘tikzDevice’
> * removing ‘/usr/local/lib/R/site-library/tikzDevice’
>

> Then I tried filehash installation, I get the message:
>
> "package ‘filehash’ is not available (for R version 2.13.1)"
>
> Any help will be appreciated.

Do study the posting guide (we know you have not because you sent HTML).
  Updating your R (as the posting guide asked you to do before posting)
will solve this.

Or, less conveniently,
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/filehash/index.html
tells you where to get a version of filehash as old as your R.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk