[R] Min , Max

Jonsson amen.alyaari at Bordeaux.inra.fr
Fri Apr 27 19:28:25 CEST 2012

The piece of R code given above is meant to perform calculations for many
files(12) in one folder.But I am getting this error:Error: subscript out of
bounds.It finished reading the first file(successfully) but the error arose
when it started to read the next file. Any suggestions why?. I think the
problem is in this first loop: for (n in 1:length(listfile)) { h=listfile[n]
       b=file.info(h[n])$size/67420/4