[R] Min , Max

Jonsson amen.alyaari at Bordeaux.inra.fr
Fri Apr 27 19:51:58 CEST 2012

Yes this what I meant.  I think no need for  this line h=listfile[[n]],if I
can just put it directly in the other line to do the calculations for every
file in my list.they are not really elements.they are files.
  what I need is just this:get the size of each file in my list then
/67420/4,to get the number of rows and assign that to b . so  now b will be
used later as a loop.

I tried this also:
for (n in 1:length(listfile)).{
 h=listfile[[n]]
 b=file.info(h[[n]])$size/67420/4
 }
then I got this :Error in h[[n]] : subscript out of bounds