[R] R2HTML output shows NULL

Sat Apr 28 00:52:59 CEST 2012

The key rule on this list is to post R code. And HTML is text in its raw form, so posting HTML source in a text message works fine, especially if it is trimmed to just show context. It is when the message itself is sent with MIME coding set to HTML that the formatting gets messed up and expectations of the author fall apart; e.g. that things like colored or bolded or large text will be visible to the readers.

I too occasionally see problems described that look like issues i have seen before, but often enough they turn out to be different and seeing code would have tipped me off. The most important reason to post examples is that the process of preparing a small example is often enough to allow the OP to figure out the answer themselves without even posting at all, and conserving ones chits for tough problems shows respect for the people on the list whose time you are requesting.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing