[R] "parallel" package

ya xinxi813 at 163.com
Sat Apr 28 20:18:30 CEST 2012

Hi everyone,

Anyone knows Where I can get the "parallel" package? The google results
said this package has been released since R 2.14, but I could not find a
place to get it.

I am doing a multiple imputation for missing values, it is really time
consuming. I figured maybe it's more efficient by paralleling my CPU. I
got an intel dual core i5 processor in a Thankpad x201 laptop. And I
have used install.packages ("parallel") in R 2.15 on both linux and
windows xp, no package installed. So maybe this package is not on cran?
Any idea?

Thank you very much.

ya