[R] Min , Max

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Apr 29 03:59:28 CEST 2012

On Apr 28, 2012, at 4:29 PM, Jonsson wrote:

> I know this,

Most of us are not committing to memory earlier postings. This is a
mailing list, not a website and not a chat room. Please read the
Posting Guide... all of it... and adjust your expectations accordingly.

> but i meant how can i insert them here:
> for(h in listfile){
>       print(h)                ### Shall i keep this as it is
>       print(file.info(h)$size)      ### Shall i keep this as it is
> }
>
>     b=file.info(h)$size/67420/4  ### Shall I keep this as it is??????
>
> 	wind <- file(h, "rb")       ### Shall i keep this as it is??????
>
>    C=readBin(wind, double(), size=4,n=67420*b, signed=TRUE)
>
> 	D<-matrix(C,nrow=b,ncol=67420)
> last question: will it read them one by one and do calculations or
> will it
> read them all at once because we didn't indices them

It may have been sent from Nabble, but Nabble is not Rhelp and is also
not its archive. Ft that you can use the links below.