[R] How to retrieve QC.pdf generated by IMA.methy450R function

jtoconnell jtse at bidmc.harvard.edu
Sun Apr 29 02:58:50 CEST 2012

Hi,
I am new to R and have been trying to utilize the IMA package for analyzing
Illumina methylation data.
The IMA.methy450R function is used to load the Illumina data set and the
manual indicates that this should create a QC.pdf file with basic quality
control information ("Basic Quality Control information can be found in
QC.pdf file").
There are no instructions on how to retrieve this QC.pdf file and I am
wondering how I can do so. QC.pdf as an object does not seem to exist. Is
there a function that I should be using?
Thanks,
Joyce