[R] Using GEE with sample weights

Haynes, Maurice (NIH/NICHD) [E] haynesm at mail.nih.gov
Mon Apr 30 14:22:17 CEST 2012

See the function geeglm() in package:geepack

Maurice

O. Maurice Haynes, Ph.D.
Statistician, Child and Family Research Section
Laboratory for Comparative Ethology
Eunice Kennedy Shriver
National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
NIH, DHHS
6705 Rockledge Drive, Suite 8030
Bethesda, Maryland  20892
Phone: 301-496-8180