[R] Changing labels positions in two graphics

gaiarrido gaiarrido at usal.es
Wed Aug 1 19:15:00 CEST 2012

Hi,
 I´ve got some problems with the labels of the x-axis
I,ve got two factors with two categories each: sex (males and females) and
area (central and peninsulae),
but because of the lenngth in  the graphic just appeared two of the four
labels.
I thought the solution could be rotate it 45º degrees, I have read it can be
done with "srt" or "rotate", but I don´t know hoe to use it.
http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4638722/boxplot_lg_haemogregarines%7Earea%26sex.jpeg
The graphic has been generated like this.
boxplot(log(hemogregarinas+0.5)~area*sex,notch=F,col=(c("white","grey")),ylab="SVL",boxwex=0.4)

Where should i put an order to ratate those labels

I´ve got a similar problem with a pie chart , one of the pieces overlaps
with one label,here´s the order and the pie chart
pie3D(eyspen,labels = lblsp, col=(c("dark grey","white","light
grey")),explode=0.1,main="% of age-sex categories in Peninsulae")
http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4638722/3D_pie_population_Penins.jpeg

Thanks in advance
Thanks in advance

-----
Mario Garrido Escudero
PhD student
Dpto. de Biología Animal, Ecología, Parasitología, Edafología y Qca. Agrícola
Universidad de Salamanca